Fire is a deadly weapon. It can destroy lives and property. So we have to adapt some prevention to avoid such a disaster.
- Smoking is injuries to health, all know but few still go for it. So try to smoke in an open area. Smoke ashes at home may become a cause of the fire. Don’t drink and smoke simultaneously. Drinking alcohol can increase the chance of unconsciousness that can result in the form of fire.
- Always turn off the portable space heater when not in use. As they carry a high current which may lead to a fire.
- Always make sure that the gas stove is turn off after use. And don’t allows children to play in the kitchen. Never leave the cooking unattended.
- Take precautions while using candles and lighter. Make them stand straight and away from cotton stuff.
- Adopt some precautions while dealing with any flammable liquids
- Always check electrical appliances from time to time. Also, maintain wires to avoid the accident.
Be Prepared If a Fire Occurs
- Install a Palex smoke detector, fire alarm system, and different types of sprinklers at every possible place so they can help in controlling the fire.
- Always keep your employees aware to adopt some specific steps to tackle such incidents.
- Always make an escape route plan.
- There should be an emergency exit, especially for such cases.
- Try to install fire extinguishers from the best fire extinguisher dealer at every possible space and keep your employees trained about how to use them. using a fire extinguisher is not an easy task in such a panic situation. Try to identify the cause of the fire so that an appropriate extinguisher can be used.
- Always switch off the power supply if a fire breaks out. As the fire can create great damage through current-carrying electrical wires.
- Try to escape from the place quietly. Don't panic.
- If you are out from building then rather then to make a video or just been a viewer one has to make space for the ambulance and fire brigade. This pays your social responsibility.