Fire safety is essential for all buildings to live a safe and secure life. While designing any building, fire safety is the prior concern. A valid fire safety and evacuation plan must be able to define what needs to happen in the vent of fire. It should be easily accessible by all the employees.
To create a detailed and proper plan, you must show the following things.
- A safe meeting point for staff to meet that should be far away from the building.
- Proper maintenance of emergency doors so that they can be open easily.
- Clearly marked escape routes that provide the quickest and most direct exit from the building.
- There should be a number of emergency-exists according to people gathering strength in the building. So that everyone can easily exit from the building without any panic.
- There would not be any blockage in the exit path.
- If the fire is due to electrical short-circuiting then it is necessary to switch off emergency lights.
- It is crucial to check frequently that all the fire detection and warning system are fully functioning or not.
- Appropriate fire safety equipment is properly installed from the best manufacturers to ensure safety.
- All staff should be trained to deal in such a panic situation. They should know the proper use of fire equipment.
- Installation of fire extinguishers and fire alarm systems can also help to be safe from fire.
- Palladium Zone 4 detection system can help to alert so that a proper plan can be executed.
Installation of Fire Exit and Fire DoorsA fire-safe building always has a large number of emergency exit to ensure quick and easy escape. The main purpose of all these things is to have the least damage to lives and property in case of fire. Fire-rated glass is being used nowadays as a more stylish and practical approach for a fire safety plan. These fire glasses are used to make compartments in buildings and have the capability to withstand high temperatures. They won’t allow the fire to spread easily. So it ensures a high level of security.
Proper fire protection strategies are crucial to minimizing the risk of fire. However, it's also important to ensure that the correct fire safety and evacuation plans have been put in place to tackle the worst situation of fire.